4. Window Vista(Main)and Mac OS X 10.5 leopard(Sub)
1) VCC-300 helps users who work on two computers to do so seamlessly as one and there are no delays while switching machines. The two computers can be any of the following PC types: Desktop , Laptop, Tablet or UMPC.
VCC-300 lets computers share a keyboard and mouse. By moving the mouse over to the second machine you take control of it and this sharing continues even when the users are logged off. Some of the advantages are: Reduces clutter(multiple keyboard and mouse). When monitoring Email or IMs while working on other applications the user can easily address these messages without having to switch keyboards and mouse. When using ergonomic or custom keyboards like the Optimus Maximus only one would be required as it can be shared accross two machines. KVM users can reconfigure to use the second PC without manual or keyboard key switch.
Keyboard and Mouse share between Win2K desktop and Win XP laptop
Keyboard/Mouse share between Win Server 2003 desktop and Win XP UMPC
2) VCC merges the clipboards of 2 computers into one, allowing copy-and-paste including file/folder, text, HTML, picture data and ink data between computers.
Imagine the effort involved in ever having to copy data from one machine to another, the common ways to move the data to files and the using the USB/Lan/Email/Burn to CD/DVD are all a thing of the past. No more size restriction. Faster than Lan transfer by almost 5X the speed. VCC-300 has incorporaed drag-and-drop between computers, users can copy file/folder from one computer to the other computer by dragging the file to the second machine. UMPC users will greatly benifit as file copy is just drag and drop to your UMPC no extra softwares to be the go between.
Clipboard share between Win2K and Win XP machine
Drag-and-drop between Win2K and Win XP machine
Drag-and-drop between Win Server 2003 desktop and Win XP UMPC
3) VCC include a USB2.0 Hi-Speed(480Mbps) Adapter that enable internet share between two computers.
Internet connection share between Win Server 2003 and Win XP UMPC
4) VCC enables a 2-computer gamer play both games simultaneously
There has not been any game reported that does not fuction as expected with VCC-300 yet.
5) You can share peripherals such as a CD/DVD drive, printer or scanner that is connected to one computer to the other computer using VCC. The VCC USB adapter can be regarded as a network cross cable.